Did she actually say “elligibilty criteria”??!!
Below is from FAIR
Please call the White House, the Department of Homeland Security, and your members of Congress and tell them:
- You believe in the rule of law; it is the bedrock of our great nation.
- You want an immigration system with integrity and our immigration laws enforced.
- Congress, not the Executive Branch, has sole authority to establish our immigration laws; it is the responsibility of the Executive Branch to enforce them.
- You object to rewarding illegal immigration through “deferred action” or any other executive maneuver.
- It not only undermines the rule of law, but only encourages more illegal immigration.
- It also is an act of shameless political pandering five months before the presidential election.
U.S. Department of Homeland Security:
Operator Number: 202-282-8000
Comment Line: 202-282-8495
U.S. Capitol Switchboard: 202-224-3121
You can also contact your Representatives here.